Supergroup
Jan. 27th, 2014 08:16 pmAhhhhhh! Dream band at the Grammys last night:
I seized the opportunity to see NIN and QOTSA in 2013: they were both great concerts. I've long been a fan of NIN, and this was the first time I'd seen them live, so that concert was particularly gratifying. I saw Buckingham with Fleetwood Mac on the Rumours and Tusk tours, so pretty much the Mac at their peak. I missed seeing the Foo Fighters at Edgefest by a year (I went the following year; Hole was the headliner).
This clip is only a few minutes long, but it is grand.
Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age with Dave Grohl and Lindsay Buckingham by Bear1966
- Trent Reznor and NIN
- Josh Homme and Queens of the Stone Age
- Lindsay Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac
- Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters
I seized the opportunity to see NIN and QOTSA in 2013: they were both great concerts. I've long been a fan of NIN, and this was the first time I'd seen them live, so that concert was particularly gratifying. I saw Buckingham with Fleetwood Mac on the Rumours and Tusk tours, so pretty much the Mac at their peak. I missed seeing the Foo Fighters at Edgefest by a year (I went the following year; Hole was the headliner).
This clip is only a few minutes long, but it is grand.
Nine Inch Nails, Queens of the Stone Age with Dave Grohl and Lindsay Buckingham by Bear1966